1-1 RAPSODO BULLPEN & PITCH DESIGN (13+)
COACH RYAN CHRISTENSON:
Coach C is a certified instructor of National Pitching, a Rapsodo Baseball-Pitching Certified coach, as well as the Pitching Coach for the University of Wisconsin-Stout. The combination of this training provides the athlete the tools they need to improve their performance on the mound.
Most pitching coaches teach their athletes what others taught them or what they "think" is happening. That is simply not good enough for us at Precision Pitching. As much as we rely on our experience and coaching instincts, we know the value of having the data to validate our instruction.
Our National Pitching protocols teach our athletes how to effectively and safely throw pitches. Utilizing our Rapsodo technology, Coach Christenson quickly recognizes a pitches weakness and helps his athletes build a repertoire to enhance his strength and create as much deception to the hitter as possible.
Whether you are looking to add 2-3 mph to your fastball, an additional few inches of break on your curveball, adding another pitch, or learning how to utilize your pitching arsenal in competition, this training option is what you are looking for.
HOW DO YOU REGISTER?
- Purchase the Rapsodo Pen or Email Coach C.
- Schedule a Rapsodo Bullpen Session (60 Minutes)
- Warm-Up & Pitch w/ Coach C.
- Analysis Bullpen Reports
- Get to Work!!!
RAPSODO BULLPEN INCLUDES:
- NEW Baseball
- Full Body Warm-Up
- Initial Scripted Bullpen for Baseline
- Individualized Pitch Design Session w/ Coach Christenson
- Full Body Warm-Up Handout
- Rapsodo Bullpen Report (emailed to client)
- Side & Front View Videos for up to 3 Pitches Each (emailed to client)
- Rapsodo National Database Leaderboard
FULL BODY VELOCITY WARMUP
- Block 1: Core Body Temp Elevation
- Block 2: Arm Care & Recovery
- Block 3: Functional Strength + Flexibility
- Block 4: PNF
RAPSODO: Spin Rate Analysis Training Tool
- Velocity & Spin Rate
- Ball Flight & Pitch Break
- Spin Direction, Efficiency & Rate